I’m pretty sure that at any point of our working lives, we have these moments where we ponder.  Do I want a high paying job and be miserable…  or  earn less but love what I’m doing? You might ask, why do I have to choose? Why can’t I have both? Before you answer the question,

Read More

“You’re a social media content creator, right? Doesn’t that make you an influencer?” If you are working as a social media content creator or at least aspiring to be one, I bet you get asked a similar question every once in a while. Well, sure, being a content creator has its perks – flexible hours,

Read More

Here’s a dare for you; Casually scroll through your Facebook newsfeed for just 1 minute. I assure you that in that one minute, you will pass at least four sponsored ads. Trust me; I tested this out several times.  Some of them will catch your attention; others won’t. But the fact of the matter is

Read More

92% of digital marketing professionals are obsessed with videos. Are you still part of the remaining 8% who think otherwise? Video marketing, specifically Facebook video advertising, has proven its effectiveness time and time again. In fact, 99% of marketers who started a campaign this year plan to continue using video ads in 2021 – with

Read More

From what started from a college dorm room in Harvard, Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook soon took over the world by storm. Facebook went from being a Harvard exclusive to a social media conglomerate valued at 600 billion dollars, according to recent data recorded last May 8, 2020 (see reference). With 2.7 billion active users on Facebook,

Read More

Buying decisions, motivations, objectives, and goals have changed drastically in your post-COVID-19 customers. These people are just one of the many new personas born out of this global pandemic. As your business needs to thrive in this “new normal,” it is your job to get to know how the current market’s mind works – during

Read More

If you had a video creation strategy in 2020, quarantine has officially screwed you over.  It’s going to be difficult (in some countries, impossible) to get a whole video production shooting in public spaces at the moment.  But fear not!  You don’t need to wait for the pandemic to blow over. That’s the worst thing

Read More

The year 2020 is drawing to a close and I just want to ask, are you making money through Facebook marketing? In case you didn’t already know, Facebook Ads a universal tool for internet marketing. It’s effective enough to make commerce giants want to take part and also affordable enough to draw smaller businesses in. 

Read More